2011/03/29

La femme: Lauren Conrad


I belive that almost everyone knows Lauren Conrad and if not, you can know her by her nickname, LC, from MTV reality show Laguna Beach. The reason why i mention LC is that I bought her book last week. Surprised? Ah, don´t be. Her first book which is called L.A. Candy (also in the picture) is added up to #1 New York Times Bestseller. I can tell the book is hell great. I can not wait when I start reading the second book.
Lauren has also her own fashion line what was her dream since little age. She said acting, singing didn´t appeal to her but fashion was the only thing she wanted to do and yes, her dream came true. Her second line, LC Lauren Conrad, is sold exlusively at Kohls.
I can tell she is very talented and when I first saw her in Laguna Beach, I knew she had that spark in her. It´s such a pitty that her collection isn´t represented in my country, but when I´ll have the opportunity to buy one of her products, I will!

Verím, že skoro každý pozná Lauren Conrad a ak nie, tak ju môžete poznať pod jej prezývkou LC z reality show Laguna Beach. Dôvod, prečo spomínam LC, je ten, že som si pred týždňom kúpila jej knihy. Prekvapený/á? Ale nebuď! Jej prvá kniha L.A. Candy (taktiež ju môžete vidieť na fotke) je zaradená medzi top v New York Times. Môžem vám povedať, že tá kniha je sakramentsky skvelá. Neviem sa dočkať, keď začnem čítať druhú časť.
Lauren taktiež má vlastné módne kolekcie, ktoré boli jej snom už od útleho veku. Sama ona povedala, že herectvo, spev ju vôbec nelákali, ale že móda áno, a jej sen sa stal skutočnosťou. Jej druhú kolekciu, LC Lauren Conrad, je možné zakúpiť na stránke Kohl.
Môžem súhlasiť s vami, že je veľmi talentovaná, a keď som ju po prvý krát uvidela v Laguna beach, vedela som, že tú iskru mala v sebe. Je to veľká škoda, že jej kolekcia nie je reprezentovaná v mojej krajine, ale keď budem mať šancu kúpiť si jeden z jej produktov, tak si bezpodmienečne kúpim!

No comments:

Post a Comment